We Offer Tax Debt Help in Greeley
Tax law is complex, making it essential for many businesses across Colorado to seek out professional help for professional outcomes. If you are dealing with tax owings or complications with your IRS or state taxes, it’s important to reach out to local attorneys such as Peek Goldstone, LLC for assistance. Our tax attorneys are here to say that you are not alone! Tax laws are constantly evolving and changing, leaving many small businesses plagued with unexpected owings.
If you find yourself facing any number of tax problems, it is vital to find representation to help you navigate the issue for the optimal results. Our tax lawyers have experience in a wide range of client needs, including:
- Interest and Tax Penalties – Unresolved tax debts will worsen over time, making it essential for you to take immediate actions. Our tax attorneys can work with you to find a remedial solution that is affordable and productive.
- Tax Liens – Failure to pay your tax penalties can result in a lien being placed on your business. This can prove very disruptive to your Colorado business, making it essential to find professional help to release this your lien.
- Account Levies – The IRS has the ability to place a tax levy on your business, disrupting operations and hurting your revenue streams. Peek Goldstone, LLC is here to help you find a proven strategy to get this sanction lifted as soon as possible.
- Employee Payroll Issues – The taxes expected from your employee payroll can often result in the most serious punishments. In some cases, business owners can become liable for paying these responsibilities out of their own finances.
- State Tax Problems – Collections form the state level may seem less dire, but the consequences can prove to be just as disruptive. Be sure you are up to speed on your state taxes to avoid any surprises in the future!
Our Tax Attorneys Are Here to Help!
Peek Goldstone, LLC is here to deliver comprehensive assistance to Colorado clients in need. Our team of experienced tax attorneys can help you to find quality solutions, including:
- Settling your tax debts
- Reducing interests and penalties
- Releasing tax liens and levies
- Prevent wage garnishments
- Much more
The IRS is not here to brutalize small business owners, but they will take quick action of negligence is detected. Our local tax lawyers are here and ready to offer assistance, so be sure to call us help!
Failing to properly address your IRS audits or tax penalties can result in far worse problems. If you are currently dealing with tax liability problems of your own, be sure to reach out to the team at Peek Goldstone, LLC for immediate assistance!
Criminal Tax Penalties
Any case considered serious will likely go to the Criminal Investigation unit of the IRS, which specializes in policing and investigating crimes of all types that are connected with tax liabilities. This SI team will launch an investigation into your case, gathering all relevant information to make a judgement. The punishments can seem severe, making it important for you to find local tax lawyers for assistance.
Tax evasion is a common crime, and in some cases, guilty parties will be assessed a felony, up to five years in prison, up to $250,000, and the fees associated with the court process.
Tax fraud can include false statements, leading to penalties that are nearly identical to tax evasion convictions.
Failure to file includes a range of errors that result failing to file taxes or supply the correct information. While less serious in the eyes of the IRS, citizens can still face up to a year in jail and over $100,000 in fines.
Our Tax Attorneys Can Help
Peek Goldstone, LLC is proud to be your trusted law firm in Greeley, and our team is proud to offer a diverse range of services to help Coloradans in need. If you’re looking for a quality tax defense to assist you through an audit or subsequent convictions, be sure to call us! We work hard to personalize a plan for your unique case, delivering quality services that are both comprehensive and cost-effective.
Call us today or fill out the form below for help.